Each 100ml contains
Sodium Propionate 12,000mg
Formic acid 12,000mg
Lactic acid 4,800mg
Citric acid 10,000mg
Mechanism of Action :-
- Citric acid present in ACIVET reduces the pH in the gastrointestinal tract and favours optimal enzymatic activity.
- Formic acid present in ACIVET improves nutrient digestibility and controls harmful bacteria in gut and also improves the digestion of proteins.
- Lactic acid and Propionic acid used in ACIVET improves egg shell quality and lowers the pH value,
and makes the gut less hospitable to bacteria.
- Used to reduce intestinal pH.
- Targeted reduction of harmful bacteria & fungus.
- Long term control of Salmonella, E.coli & other harmful bacteria.
- Supports optimum performance and plays a significant role in growth.
- Improved pre-conditions for digestion.
- Favours advantageous intestinal flora.
- Favours optimal digestive enzyme activity.
0.25 to 1 ml in 1 Ltr of drinking water or directed by the veterinarian.
Presentation : 1 Ltr., 5 Ltr., 20 Ltr.